Prev: Re: Background Irrelevancy--and Poll (was Re: AIs and such...) Next: RE: Counters wanted

Re: Background Irrelevancy

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 03:39:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Background Irrelevancy

At 10:51 PM 7/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 97-07-21 11:58:10 EDT, dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com
(Dean
>Gundberg) wrote:
><< I will get the Fleet Book when it shows
>  up because I think the GZG background is interesting enough to
develop
>  further and I want to see the design philosophies behind each fleet
>>
>What Fleet Book? And, When can we expect it?
He he (nervous twitch) He wants to know when the fleet book's out
(GIBBER).

Seriously, the fleet book is something that (I think) gets a mention in
the
FT2 rulebook (or it could be MT) and has been put aside maybe a couple
of
times for more pressing products at GZG, as far as I can tell. However,
from what I have heard it's now being written in earnest. As to when
it's
out, well, I doubt even Jon T would give you an answer on that one
beyond
'shortly after they get it back from the printers'.

		TTFN
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Background Irrelevancy--and Poll (was Re: AIs and such...) Next: RE: Counters wanted