Prev: Re: The Posties Back and progs. Next: Re: AIs are not human! (was Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...))

Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:39:53 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks

A quick reminder on this missile thread.  I've seen alot of comparissons
current naval situations.  Let's remember that the missiles and ships
are
working in the same medium and under the same conditions (ie., more like
ship
vs. torpedo as opposed to ship vs. SSM).  Also, distances and detection
ranges are much longer.  This gives ships more warning to manuver and
deploy
counter measures.

Just adding my $0.02 as it seems the comparrisons on this discussion are
drifting a touch.

Morgan Keyes
Sine Pari
Airborne All The Way!

Prev: Re: The Posties Back and progs. Next: Re: AIs are not human! (was Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...))