Prev: Re: AIs and such... Next: I didn't see my carrier rules posting go through..

Re: Counters wanted

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:33:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Counters wanted

Just to "chum the waters" I am working on some original counters with
a "anime" slant to them for generic FT games. With the continual
overwhelming response I got from doing the B5 and Star Wars ones, I
thought it might be a neat idea. i'll see if I can't get a page or so
ready for this next week.....this all got started because I picked up
Jovian Chronicles by DP9.....
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

Prev: Re: AIs and such... Next: I didn't see my carrier rules posting go through..