Prev: Re: Honor Harrington Next: Re: Counters wanted

Re: AIs and such...

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:03:51 -0400
Subject: Re: AIs and such...

Well, there has been quite a bit of interesting traffic on this thread,
but I
really do wonder how it ties up with Full Thrust.  The closest we got
to a set of house rules was a seven point message from some one
earlier, and the closest we got to a scenario idea was a brief
mention of, well, having an idea for a scenario/camapign.

Are we not assuming Jon developed the FT world for humans?  It could
be he assumed the fighters and drones and such WERE AI's or something
similar...

Any ideas as to how to tie this philosophical argument with the game
mileu or the rules?

Alfredo
--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: Honor Harrington Next: Re: Counters wanted