Prev: Re: Artificial Intelligence Next: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs

Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 23:07:56 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs

(bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
>	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

I agree with Chris. All the Excel spreadsheets and Web-based DS2
programs
are OK but they all are missing something or have some glitch or
another.
If Geo-Hex can produce a nice, clean, thorough design program, I don't
think $15 is too much to ask.

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: Artificial Intelligence Next: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs