Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...)

Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...)

From: John Skelly <jskelly@i...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 19:50:28 -0400
Subject: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...)

Allan that sorta talk is what leads to Skynet.	All kidding aside, I
love computers, but I kinda like the idea of imaging human pilots dog
fighting and not computer AI.  I like your ideas though, especially
number 6 on true AI's going insane.  Try to convince those AI's that a
soul is non-linear result of the conscience :-).

If you like the idea of AI combat units check out the Bolo series by
Kieth Laumer and others.