Prev: Re: SG II Questions Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

From: bob@t... (Bob Blanchett)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:33:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

In article <33C282C0.9F1D1A35@csd.uwm.edu>,
Mark A. Siefert <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:
>Hi Jon:
>	Recently I had a chance to pick up a copy of the new Weber/White
>Starfire novel (On Death Ground).  While leafing through it I was
>wondering "Why can't we do something similar with the Full Thrust
>universe."

Full Thrust, boldly going where every marketing consultant has gone
before, the last best hope, for a quick buck..

Full Thrust: the Lunchbox. Lemming-like, FT completists rush out  and
get
one, to complete their set (the Kravak lunchbox, the Savasku lunchbox,
the
ESU lunchbox...)

I bags a storyline where Aussies help restore self-determination  to
East Timor.

Bob.

Prev: Re: SG II Questions Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels