Prev: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels

Re: SG II Questions

From: Barry Cadwgan <bcadwgan@f...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 15:38:24 -0400
Subject: Re: SG II Questions

> Ran into that one last weekend.  Four suppression markers on a power
infantry
> squad, tried to close assault with line infantry with
> shotguns/submachineguns, and got my butt kicked!  I agree with you
that there
> ought to be a die shift, and possibly one for every suppression
marker.

Power armour is what you use your Buzz-bombs on.. one action to fire the
squad small arms to surpress them.. the next lob in a buzz bomb or
attend to them with one of the platoon's tripod HMGs.. (I play low tech
BTW.. big squads..)

Never ever close assault powered armour.. I tried.. 8 infantry (full
squad) vs 2 powerarmour.. result.. 4 killed, 4 supressed.. to nil!

Never again!

Small arms to supress them then heavy weapons to finish them off.. Buzz
bombs and HMGs

--
Barry Cadwgan ( BCADWGAN@FL.NET.AU )
http://www.users.fl.net.au/~bcadwgan/homepage.htm

Prev: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels