Prev: Re: Just wondering..... Next: Berserkers in FT?

New version of my ship bulder

From: Eric Fialkowski <erixlist@m...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 01:58:26 -0400
Subject: New version of my ship bulder

I just uploaded a new version of my MS-DOS (sorry) based ship creator
to:
http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski/fthrust.zip

I added a parsable weapon list so new mass/hull type based weapons can
easily be added.  It also runs a little faster and will compute the
required mass a WHOLE BUNCH quicker.  On the down side, the format isn't
completely compatible with my previous versions (haven't heard alot of
user's feedback anyhow but I could make it more backwards compatible on
request).  I am considering a Linux port using ncurses and have worked
on a
MS-Windows interface.  No promises/ideas on when either will be done.
If
one or the other would interest people more I'll probably devote more
time
to it.	Let me know.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: Just wondering..... Next: Berserkers in FT?