Prev: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: A small step

Re: Full thrust Question

From: Eric Fialkowski <erixlist@m...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 15:13:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Full thrust Question

>Stupid question.
Actually its a very good one.

>Is there restrictions on what calss of ship takes a wave gun? (apart
>from mass of cause)

In my group we don't limit this at all.  I have a cruiser with a wavegun
and it works pretty good.  If the WG gets hit while charged, the smaller
ships usually can't survive the explosion (at least they're extremely
damaged) so I feel that its a good trade off.  Just don't put two in a
ship
cause Murphy has a strange law that states if both waveguns are charged
and
one gets hit, the other will get hit, too.  I have had the worst luck
with
that.
   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: A small step