Prev: Suddenly unsubscribed Next: Re: Cheap Figs....

Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 23:00:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.

>	  I've never done up the stats for a supership before. The
normal max
> for a ship is six fighter groups.....

Actually, I had a question about that limit;  A Nimitz class CVN carries

approximately 90 aircraft;  why is a fleet carrier limited to only 36?
Yeah,
I know this isn't sea warfare, but come on, it's supposed to be a FLEET
carrier....

Another question I had is why are fighter bays only limited to Cap.
ships?	A
large enough cruiser could carry a squad of fighters.....

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Suddenly unsubscribed Next: Re: Cheap Figs....