Prev: New OU pictures now available Next: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.

Suddenly unsubscribed

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <sadlerj@z...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 22:28:36 -0400

I just received this:

To resubscribe, send a mail message to:

    Internet:	FTGZG-L-Request@bolton.ac.uk
    BITNET:	LISTSERV@bitnetnodename

The message should contain exactly one line, containing the command:

    SUBSCRIBE FTGZG-L

You may omit the list name if you are using the Internet -Request
address.
If properly formatted, the subscription request will be handled
automatically
by the mailing list processor, unless the mailing list is protected;
otherwise,
the request will be forwarded to the list owner.

(This message was generated automatically.)

--

Is there some automatic feature that removes people from the list for
some

Can someone help out?

JS

---
Jeremy M. Sadler
sadlerj@ocean.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~jsadler

Prev: New OU pictures now available Next: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.