Prev: Re: Grav Bikes Next: RE: Grav Bikes

RE: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes )

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 20:28:33 -0400
Subject: RE: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes )

>Re: the Survey,
>
>Personally, I look at the model and build the design factors around
what
>it might carry/ be armed with and what role it will play. Custom built
>is different. This is where I cram - value for money!!

You too?  I tend to go for what I think it would carry rather than what
will
maximise its effectiveness.  I guess that's why I lose lots of the GW
games
i play.  I don't min-max enough! ;-)

-Kelvin.....

      "Anything that, in happening, causes
     itself to happen again, happens again."
	 email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Grav Bikes Next: RE: Grav Bikes