Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: figure sizes

Re: Those Spiky Things

From: "Humidity: the experience of looking for air and finding water" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 09:02:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Those Spiky Things

'Neath Southern Skies writes:
>> >Sa'vasku fly pointy bits foreward, or pointy bits aft? Some
>> >look better forward, others don't. Is there an official take
>> >on this, or is it just whatever the Sa'vasku feels like (I'm
>> >starting to lean towards the latter)?
>>
>> I think they can go whichever way they damn well feel like,
>> but I *think* the 'official' direction is spikey bits aft.
>
>Something I've noticed is that if you glue 2 of the small or medium
ones
>together, with a spacer in the middle, you get a very passable shadow
>vessel.  A little bending might be required but looks quite good.

Have you also noticed that the little Sa'Vasku frigate-dudes (I think
they're
frigate-sized - for Sa'Vasku) make quite passable Shadow fighters?  :-)

Mk
'Neath Northern Skies
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: figure sizes