Prev: RE: 25mm? Next: Re: figure sizes

Grav Bikes

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 04:26:58 -0400
Subject: Grav Bikes

Gdaymates (sorry couldn't resist using Strine),
well with the advent of Eureka Min's OU Grav bikeI am trying to expand
the OU orbat to include a
Light Horse Regiment squad/troop/squadron. The question is how to deal
with the Grav bike?

This is my proposal so please give some constructive criticism.

The Grav bike is a Size Class 1,
Armour Class 1,
Crew of 1,
Armanent 1 x DFFG/1 or HEL/1 and Basic FC (I think any other weapon
system would require heavy loads of ammunition out of line with the
physical size of the vehicle) of course you could argue no weapon.

I would limit the Grav Bike to Ground Level mode only (limited power
supply etc)

Next question is to run the Grav Bike as an individual vehicle or as
units ie Sections.
Personally I intend to run them as Sections so the infantry can dismount
and fight as a Section/Squad (Light Horse are Mounted Infantry after all
) but I was thinking of expanding the unit integrity to 12 inches just
so you can fit 8 or so of them together!! Running each Grav Bike as an
individual unit means LOTS of chits for leadership/quality!!!!!

Anyway that should give you guys something to chew on.

Remember Beersheba!!

Owen Glover

Prev: RE: 25mm? Next: Re: figure sizes