Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!! Next: Re: figure sizes

Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 22:01:09 -0400
Subject: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

At 03:27 PM 6/26/97 +0100, you wrote:

>From: Geo-Hex <geohex@teleport.com>
>Subject: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!
>
>>> Date:	   Wed, 25 Jun 1997 15:13:59 -0500
>>> From:	   "John M. Huber" <jhuber@omnifest.uwm.edu>
snip>
>>> stuff!!  I now have a copy for "More Thrust".
>>>
>>> However, my the last numbered page in my edition is page 40.  Where
is
>page 45
>>> .... the page the guys always quote from:  "Players add 1/2 their
age
>>> damage during the month they were born in."  "Initiative goes to
those
>players
>>> who have the most experience playing FT." ;)
>>> John
>>>
>>Perhaps I can get Jon to include those in the Fleet Book - "Those
>>with naturally curly hair can make tighter turns . . .
>>
>>KR
>
>How about.. "Those with naturally wavy hair, get 1 Wave Gun"... for 0
>mass!

>SF

"Streamlined baldy heids' ships accellerate at +1 thrust..."  I like
that
age thang too!
Cheers!
Rob Paul

"
Rob Paul
Dept. of Zoology
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124

rpaul@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk

Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!
"

Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!! Next: Re: figure sizes