Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: HELP ME UNSUBSCRIBE!

Re: figure sizes

From: jrmintz@j...
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:05:38 -0400
Subject: Re: figure sizes

     Speaking of figure sizes, anybody know what size the Heavy Gear
infantry are?  They are scaled to their Mech figures but all the flyer I
saw said was the standard "Figures not shown to scale" disclaimer.  The
infantry did look rather nice.
     I am hoping they are 20mm which I plan to use for StarGrunt.  20mm
has such a wide range of modern accessories.  I would just love to get
my
hands of some 20mm sci-fi stuff to take advantage of the cool modern
stuff.

-Daric Morris

Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: HELP ME UNSUBSCRIBE!