Prev: Kryomek SG II, was Re: Mark's Day Off (Off Topic... Just general gaming stuff.) Next: Air Support & Dug-in Vehicles

Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

From: "John M. Huber" <jhuber@o...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:13:59 -0400
Subject: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

Boy, talk about service!!  Last night my local store got in a shippment
of GZG
stuff!!  I now have a copy for "More Thrust".

However, my the last numbered page in my edition is page 40.  Where is
page 45
.... the page the guys always quote from:  "Players add 1/2 their age to
damage during the month they were born in."  "Initiative goes to those
players
who have the most experience playing FT." ;)

John