Prev: Walker Sizes Next: Re: DSII/Scout Walkers

Weapons of Nastiness

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:12:38 -0400
Subject: Weapons of Nastiness

  or flamers and
napalm and FAE's oh
	my...

I've worked out some prelim rules for the weapons we spoke about a
fortnight back. If you folks could take a looksie and try them out I'd
be much abliged.

http://www.mojoski.com/~rgill/minis/ds2/dsnw.html

Most of the weapons tend to make the average grunt's day really bad.

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Walker Sizes Next: Re: DSII/Scout Walkers