Prev: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt) Next: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt)

Re: DSII Weapon Choices?

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 16:47:37 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII Weapon Choices?

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Jeff Barton wrote:

> Since we are on the subject of type and number of weapons to mount
(and
> since I am a new player), could a few of you give me a rundown on your
> favorite weapons to mount (already got an entry from Marty Schuchman -
> thanks) and what weapons seem to work well in the game?  I guess any
tips
> on what weapons work well on what vehicles (tracked, hover, a-grav,
size,
> etc...) would be great.

I tend to run MDC 5's on my big tanks, and RFAC 2s and a GMSH/enh on my
IFV's. My Med tanks have MDC 4's.

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt) Next: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt)