Prev: Re: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

Re: FMA-40K

From: "Bobby Mock" <ninjacowboy@w...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 15:49:27 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA-40K

----------
> From: Win Baker <WinB@dqc.com>
> To: 'FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk'
> Subject: RE: FMA-40K
> Date: Wednesday, June 11, 1997 4:30 PM
>
> Any thoughts on converting Tyranids and Orks to FMA? I'm desperately
> trying to get the players around here to convert, but some will
> definately not give up their Bugs and Greenies.
>
> Win Barker
> Imagineer
> Solutions onQue

I have been thinking about Tyranids today.  How is this for starters:

All Tyranids move 8".

Any Tyranids within 12" of a Warrior or 18" of a Hive Tyrant need not
take
any confidence or reaction tests.

Warriors are Veteran quality with D6 armour.

Termangants are Regular quality with D4 armour.

Genestealers are Veteran quality with D6 armour.  Their claws count as a
close combat edged weapon.

Hive Tyrants are Elite quality with D8 armour.

Yee Haa!  Ninja Cowboy
Bobby Mock
<ninjacowboy@worldnet.att.net>

Prev: Re: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)