Prev: My weapons questions... Next: Re: Superior Starfleet Wars Miniatures

RE: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 03:06:49 -0400
Subject: RE: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

The problem could be related to sending the email in Rich Text Format
(eg MS Exchange). Mail clients that do not support the embellishments
that you place in the email will receive an annoying attachment. I know
this is happening to some of our users and addressing this has solved
the problems. The actual solution is to look at the Properties for the
email listing in the Personal Address Book and ensure that the Use Rich
Text Format is not selected.

Good Luck

Owen Glover
IT Services