Prev: Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell Next: RE: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

My weapons questions...

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 00:48:07 -0400
Subject: My weapons questions...

Well, I have tagged the discussions of the weapons so far and am about
put them up on my web page. If anyone has any objections please let me
know I will remove your comments.

I have also worked out some rules for FAE's, Napalm/WP, and Flame
Throwers.

the url is:
http://www.mojoski.com/~rgill/minis/ds2/dsII.html

Please send comments!

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell Next: RE: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell