Prev: RE: Dirtside questions/ideas... Next: RE: encap2.ond

Re: Dirtside questions/ideas...

From: DirtSider@a...
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 18:15:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside questions/ideas...

<< Actually perhaps we are looking at this in the wrong way.

 If you were to presume that the weapon actually fires an INCENDIARY,
 similar to white phosphorous would this not have the same effect as a
 gel but enable you to fire a round to virtually any range that you
could
 a HE projectile?

 I have seen enough damage done by WP to have the same respect/loathing
 for it as for a naptha/petroleum gel mix. >>

Truth, and playable.  Further, that would eliminate the need for a
template.

-- John

Prev: RE: Dirtside questions/ideas... Next: RE: encap2.ond