Prev: Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell Next: RE: Gaming Advice Wanted, Visiting London and Cambridge

Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

From: Alun Thomas <alun.thomas@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 05:22:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

Allan Goodall wrote:

> Hi, gang. Um, am I the only one who gets a 75K attachment every time
Chris
> McCurry posts a message? The file is an encap*.ond file (which a
friend
> tells me is an X400 oddity). Whatever the file, it contains some
Lotuscript
> and the name Catherine Duffy, a Lotus Notes template developer for
Iris
> (writers of Lotus Notes).

Argh !
I've come to really hate Lotus Notes over the last 6 or 7
months - any idea what causes this file to be attached,
so I can avoid doing it myself ?

Unfortunatly, I'm forced to use Notes :-(

Alun.

Prev: Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell Next: RE: Gaming Advice Wanted, Visiting London and Cambridge