Prev: Re: FT/DS Automation Next: Re: Chits in FT/DS/SG

Re: FT Armor

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 16:08:27 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Armor

I believe that the different types/levels are a good idea for a detailed
few ship games.   But if your group deals with large numbers of ships
this
could become a chore to keep track of.	I my self have experimented with
different weapon and armor types/effects.  some are great..  But all
depends on the over all scale you plan to play your games.  If you play
on
a planetary scale then would a shield type on one ship realy make that
big
a difference?  But on the converse side if you plan on playing a
scenario
where there are only a few ships present ( a recure or break out type
game)
then the detail could make a difference).   Look at your games in
perspective.  The point is fantasy... (to have fun)

CMC

Prev: Re: FT/DS Automation Next: Re: Chits in FT/DS/SG