Prev: Chits in FT/DS/SG Next: Re: Just got some GZG figures...

FT/DS Automation

From: DirtSider@a...
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 19:53:30 -0400
Subject: FT/DS Automation

Last month I sent out copies of my Windows-based DS2 vehicle design
software
to a couple of folks on this list.  I also promised a copy of the FT2
design
software too, once I got back into town.

Well, the bad news is that my hard drive crashed in the interim, and so
lost the email addresses (which I had, of course, not backed up in hard
copy).

So, for those folks I mailed to last month, please email me again and
jog my
memory on your email addresses.  As soon as I hear from you, I'll send
the
FT2 ship generator software.

-- John Izbrand

Prev: Chits in FT/DS/SG Next: Re: Just got some GZG figures...