Prev: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic Next: Wet Thrust - Conversion of FT to WWII

Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

From: Jeff Stone <gfstone@s...>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 17:00:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

>  We only kill
>20,000 people a year with them.  I'm not particularly anit-gun either,
but
>I live here and it makes me sick.
>

>Jerry McVicker
>
>"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."
>
>Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
>http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
>bnrgames@imagixx.net

According to the National Safety Council, Accidental Facts 1992 Edition,
Itasca, IL., page 32, the combined total gun deaths, which included
murders,
justifiable homicides (self defense), suicides, and accidents for each
year was:
1910	1900
1920	2700
1930	3200
1940	2375
1950	2174
1960	2334
1970	2406
1980	1955
1990	1400
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com/~jfoltz

Prev: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic Next: Wet Thrust - Conversion of FT to WWII