Prev: RE: Infantry Plasma Weapons Next: Re: FT III Wishlist

Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

From: Darryl Adams <root@v...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 09:11:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

On Thu, 29 May 1997, Samuel Penn wrote:

> I was in a k-mart (which is basically a supermarket selling
> food, clothes, toys etc), when I came across a section selling
> guns. Now, I don't consider myself particularly anti-gun or
> anything, but seeing them for sale in (what I presume is) a
> typical supermarket, scared the shit out of me. I think I
> suffered a bit too much culture shock, and I didn't pay
> too much attention to what sort of guns they were.

They (K-Mart) use to sell guns in Australia, but they stopped when we
desided that it would be fun to have some real chaos liek the USA, and
they withdrew them from sale (it was THEIR desision from memory, they
where legal gunsmiths due to NSW at least. It use to p*ss a my Cub Scout
leader, as he had a gunshop down the road....)

------
Darryl Adams
dadams@tig.com.au

"The rich kid becomes a junkie,
The poor kid , advertising,
What a tragic waste of potential
Being a junkie is not great either"

TISM : "Greg the Stop Sign"

Prev: RE: Infantry Plasma Weapons Next: Re: FT III Wishlist