Prev: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation) Next: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

RE: Infantry Plasma Weapons

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 07:53:48 -0400
Subject: RE: Infantry Plasma Weapons

	OK, I would like to deploy an assualt team of UNSC Marines to
secure an airhead for conduct of further AirLand Ops. But what are the
weapons that they carry???  Yes I know the IPW80 is an Infantry Plasma
Weapon but what is its firepower and damage? I gather the SPW82 is a
standard PPG as employed by other nationalities, but what about the
other weapons including the rocket and auto-grenade launchers?

	Any contributions or suggestions greatly appreciated.