Prev: RE: Full Thrust Format for Email games Next: tort and Retort

Re: DS2: Multi-Mounts/Single Targets

From: DirtSider@a...
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 15:56:44 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2: Multi-Mounts/Single Targets

<<  was writing up stats for a tank miniature that I have. And it
brought  up
a question. This tank had 3 identical guns in its turret. It looked
about
size 4. So I placed 3 class 2 DFFC's in the turret. My question is:
 Do multi-mounts attack as 1 weapon?
   Would I roll 1 attack or 3?
     If I roll 1 attack, would I draw 6 chits for the attack or 3 sets
of  2?
       6 chits makes it a very dangerous tank up close.
       3 sets of 2 makes it a weak tank for its size.

If I'm reading the DS2 rules correctly (and this is the way we play
here),
roll for three attacks separately, but they all have to be at the same
target.  Draw chits separately too.  And you are correct -- all three
weapons
would have to be the same type and size.

Prev: RE: Full Thrust Format for Email games Next: tort and Retort