Prev: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation) Next: FT III: ECM

Re: Storage & Transportation

From: Jon and Leah Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 14:51:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Storage & Transportation

Who is responsible for the Full Thrust FAQ?  This topic was covered in
depth and in foam a couple of months ago.  I suggest that the storage
question be added to the list, because we all have our preffered
methods of figure storage.

I personally use the Rubbermaid transparent cases and weave two parallel
bands of 1/8" elastic thread into drilled holes.  Each box can hold ten
ships and I have made 7 boxes to date.	The FT bases slide under the
elastic
and are held on both sides of the base.

Jon Davis
davis@albany.net

Prev: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation) Next: FT III: ECM