Prev: B5 RPG UK Edition Next: Re: Storage & Transportation

Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 14:46:50 -0400
Subject: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

> work *wonders*. I managed to pick up 2 of the larger handgun cases
(the
> ones that have 2 levels to them) before K-Mart stopped carrying them
(they
> were selling for $11 each).

Not wanting to sound judgemental (and definitely not wanting
to start a moral crusade), but a little question for any
Americans concerning something that scared me when I was in
the States a few months ago.

I was in a k-mart (which is basically a supermarket selling
food, clothes, toys etc), when I came across a section selling
guns. Now, I don't consider myself particularly anti-gun or
anything, but seeing them for sale in (what I presume is) a
typical supermarket, scared the shit out of me. I think I
suffered a bit too much culture shock, and I didn't pay
too much attention to what sort of guns they were.

Is this common? Are they typically just low powered guns?
I'm sort of morbidly curious.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: B5 RPG UK Edition Next: Re: Storage & Transportation