Prev: Re: Storage & Transportation Next: Re: Storage & Transportation

Re: Storage & Transportation

From: Gerald McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 13:08:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Storage & Transportation

>I found, from an earlier discussion on this way back, that handgun
cases
>work *wonders*. I managed to pick up 2 of the larger handgun cases (the
>ones that have 2 levels to them) before K-Mart stopped carrying them
(they
>were selling for $11 each). They have foam on the inside (that you can
cut
>to fit your minis, or not, at your choice) and the hard plastic
exterior
>will take punishment without affecting the ships/tanks inside.
>
>Anyone know where one can buy these things cheaply still? Or will I
have to
>drop in on a dedicated gun shop? (been avoiding those with the
impression
>the cases would be more expensive there). I need 2 more at minimum
now...

>Mk
>Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"
>
>Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

WARNING!!!  Don't leave these in the back seat of the car while you run
in
for munchies or the bank etc.  They are gun cases!!  I had a friend get
an
entire painted army stolen when his window was broken and they were
stolen.
I'm sure the theif thought they were guns.

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: Re: Storage & Transportation Next: Re: Storage & Transportation