Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

RE: SGII

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 17:59:10 -0400
Subject: RE: SGII

I like the idea of panic. If you have ever had to sit on the ground with
a troop of APC's (let alone tanks) rumbling towards you... it's a bigger
adrenalin surge than any bungy jump. And at night this is REALLY
scary!!!

But the actual overrun? Well consider the scale; 1 inch = 10 m. Most
AFVs are around 4-8 m wide and the games troop base size is a 10 m diam
circle. So really the liklihood of any more than one troopie being hit
is very small!