Prev: Re: GF figures - Reply Next: [OFFICIAL]Re: Future Wars Mini's

Re: DS2 Minis

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 04:44:52 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2 Minis

>I missed something somewhere. DSM miniatures? What are those? Reworked
DS2
>(Future Wars minis?). Geo Hex doesn't seem to have them. I haven't seen
>them anywhere else either (I'm in the U.S. by the way). Are they
different?
>Please tell me they're not a different size!
>
>Thanks,
>

>-----
>Paul J. Calvi Jr.
>tanker@rahul.net
>
>"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of
Command,
>Security, Surprise, Simplicity"
>
>15SEP16

Paul -
The DSM (Dirtside Miniatures) line is a new range we've been working on
for
some months; currently 18 items available, with many more to come.
GeoHex
have the masters for them now, and should be releasing them around this
summer in the US.
They are 6mm reproductions of our 25mm (resin) vehicle designs,
something
that lots of customers have been asking us to do for years [see, it does
work - pester us for long enough and we eventually do it... :)].
The DSM minis fit in well with the old FW stuff, though they are even
better sculpted! I think they'll be very popular over there when GH get
them out - they're certainly going very well here.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GF figures - Reply Next: [OFFICIAL]Re: Future Wars Mini's