Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Ship Design Next: Re: DS2 Minis

Re: GF figures - Reply

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 04:11:08 -0400
Subject: Re: GF figures - Reply

>>In case anyone does n't know the Society for Science Fiction and
Fantasy
>> wargaming have their own range of SF ships and some of the fighters
look
>> exactly like Y wings, B wings and TIE fighters with X wings, TIE
>> Interceptors and A wings to follow. They also make Nebulon frigates,
>> Corvettes and Millenium Falcons in approximatly the right scale for
use
>> with Micro Machines Star Destroyers and Mon Calamari Cruisers.
>> --
>> Mark S. Kitching
>
>(I didn't, and who sells 'em on this side of thepond?)
>
>Randy

No-one, I'm afraid; they are made specifically as a "members only"
exclusive range, so you need to join to buy them. International
memberships
are available; write (with a couple of IRCs) to:
SFSFW, c/o 4 Old Acre Road, Bristol, BS14 0HN, UK.
Membership gets you copies of RAGNAROK, the society magazine (usually 4
per
year), plus discounts on items from a lot of UK manufacturers [including
us
:)].

Hope this is of some help.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Ship Design Next: Re: DS2 Minis