Prev: Sa'Vasku Ship Design Next: Re: Weber Book

Re: GF figures - Reply

From: "Mark S. Kitching" <mark@n...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 07:31:32 -0400
Subject: Re: GF figures - Reply

 Phillip Atcliffe said

>Now all us TV-SF fans have to do is convince Jon to expand the range
more.
>We need tri-laterally symmetric fighters, rehashed A-12s (i.e.,
triangular
>aerofoils) and teeny little squids to go with the above classes, and
maybe a
>new
>kind of Star Tiger with a long nose and a gatling gun <g>.
>
>A few other designs for other TV shows would be nice, too. Something
like a
>Viper from Battlestar Galactica would be good (I've already commented
that NSL
>heavy fighters make good Cylon Raiders if you cut their noses off). I
daresay
>the

Yes what a brilliant idea just what I've been hoping for.  In case
anyone does n't know the Society for Science Fiction and Fantasy
wargaming have their own range of SF ships and some of the fighters look
exactly like Y wings, B wings and TIE fighters with X wings, TIE
Interceptors and A wings to follow. They also make Nebulon frigates,
Corvettes and Millenium Falcons in approximatly the right scale for use
with Micro Machines Star Destroyers and Mon Calamari Cruisers.
--
Mark S. Kitching

Prev: Sa'Vasku Ship Design Next: Re: Weber Book