Prev: Re: Under Fire-DS2 Next: Re: GF figures - Reply

Sa'Vasku Ship Design

From: "Michael Blair" <amfortas@h...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 06:06:46 -0400
Subject: Sa'Vasku Ship Design

Long ago JT wrote an article for the British RPG magazine Valkerie that
included
design rules for Sa'Vasku bioships.
    Typically for Valkerie the formulae given could not produce the
designs
given, but one symbol change corrected this.
    I do not have it handy or I would post the whole thing but it is
included in
my ship design spreadsheet (Excel 5) which is located somewhere in the
address
below.
   I hope JT does not mind this, but as long as I don't post the HTML
version I
have of the FT rules it should be OK, then he would (rightfully) have a
new use
for molten lead...

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/1070/index.html">Home
Plate</A>

or

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/1070/index.html

BTW, please have a look at the campaign rules, the timing is useless
(some idiot in our campaign wanted to be able to reinforce his fleets
during a
battle so we are humouring him)but the shipyard rules may be of some
use.
    I am afraid that the whole thing is Word 6 but I have not got the
time at
the moment to HTML it, so that must wait until it is finished.

Prev: Re: Under Fire-DS2 Next: Re: GF figures - Reply