Prev: Re: Cool FT Book Next: Re: Silly DS2 Q for Jon

Re: Cool FT Book (Warning - Starfire plug)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 07:10:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Cool FT Book (Warning - Starfire plug)

On Thu, 15 May 1997, Paul Calvi wrote:

> What is SDS?

Starfire Design Studio; originally started by TFG as a Starfire
playtest/development group, but now Marvin Lamb (head of the SDS) has
bought the rights to Starfire from TFG. Currently all we publish is in
electronic format (MUCH cheaper, and MUCH easier to send errata and
updates to our customers!); none of us is rich enough to risk a large
print run (or even a small one, for that matter).

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
SDS member, among other things

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Cool FT Book Next: Re: Silly DS2 Q for Jon