Prev: Re: Postings and Manners Next: Re: How to kill base 101 or rock can kill everything :)

Re: Bogey Markers

From: GZGMail@a...
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 02:24:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Bogey Markers

Just a thought.  I went to a sporting goods store and picked up a couple
of
dozen "bobbers" (for fishing lines) in three different sizes.  Sprayed
black,
attached to a hexagonal base, with numbers on the base.  The three sizes
clearly represent escort, cruiser, and capital ship classes.  Also, it
was
much cheaper than I thought it would be -- only around $10.

Prev: Re: Postings and Manners Next: Re: How to kill base 101 or rock can kill everything :)