Prev: For Jon @ GZG: Distside II: IAVRs Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 14:34:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

On Wed, 7 May 1997, And yah, up CLOSE I'm a threat. Beyond range 12 I'm
an amusement... wrote:

> Mikko, dude, chill on this part a bit. With the number of posts that
> come through this list, and with people having other things to do in
> Life to keep them distracted (whether it be classes, work, or other
> stuff), I think it's safe to say most of us here are probably not
> keeping track of who said what how many posts back.

I find it basic courtesy and elementary netiquette to read everything
posted on the subject before hitting "reply".

But they, no prob... I'm was just slightly irritated by having to repeat

myself a few times.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly