Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

For Jon @ GZG: Distside II: IAVRs

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 14:32:22 -0400
Subject: For Jon @ GZG: Distside II: IAVRs

Jon,
	In DSII it says that infantry units that are equipped with IAVRs
may
make "Buzzbomb" attacks against armor.	I don't see any cost for them in
the
back.  Are they supposed to be equipped seperately?  If they are I have
suggestion on cost:
	Given that a (basic) GMS/H costs 30 DSP for 48 inches of range.
	Given that a (basic) GMS/L Costs 20 DSP for 36 inches of range.
    The cost multiple is about 5/8 * range.
	Then a standard IAVR equipped unit (range 4 inches) costs an
additional 3 DSP.
	Phil P.

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII