Prev: Re: Dumb Questions Next: Re: FT: Cutters?!

Re: Bogey Markers

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 10:42:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Bogey Markers

At 04:08 PM 5/6/97 -0400, you wrote:

>I prefer the USN designations, CA, BB, CV, FF etc. but only use the
>first two letters, it's real easy to tell that a ship is frigate sized,
>but not exactly what, if any loadout it has.

But we're still talking bogey markers here. The rules specifically state
that you only know the rough size class of the ship: escort, cruiser,
capital, etc. Using the US designation gives too much away, unless all
you
use is the first letter (C for cruiser, B for battleship, etc.).

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Dumb Questions Next: Re: FT: Cutters?!