Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Bogey Markers

Re: Dumb Questions

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 10:34:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Dumb Questions

I use the old GW epic-scale infantry, with 5 guys mounted on a 20mm
square
plastic base in an "X".

I've mounted my grav and GEV vehicles on "flying" 20mm square bases --
I use a piece of wire stuck into a slotted base to hold the vehicle
figure
up, and make it look like it's floating.

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."