Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Campaign Economics--Real Deal

RE: Re :FT Mailing List

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 04:34:17 -0400

At 20:47 02/05/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Yeah, I'm glad SOMEBODY can get onto AOL to get to this cool list.
<huge SNIP>
Amusing as this was, it would have been nice if someone had explained to
the guy what to do along the way...

(presumably) Mr. Dunn, you can subscribe to this list by sending a
message
with the text 'subscribe' to FTGZG-L-REQUEST@bolton.ac.uk. I'm afraid I
can't help you with the bitnet server.

		TTFN
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Campaign Economics--Real Deal