Prev: Re: I've been off the list for 6 weeks, any goss, announcements? Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

ATTN Andy Skinner

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 12:34:07 -0400
Subject: ATTN Andy Skinner

A couple of weeks ago Andy Skinner wrote:

> > I've got a "travel version" of Space Hulk made with Epic figures
glued
> > to magnet circles that I got from advertisement refrigerator magnets

> > with a hole punch.	I use Epic scale figures; the genestealers from
the
> > plastic Tyranid box, and Devastators for Flamers, regular Marines
for
> > Terminators (I don't have enough plastic Terminators to give 'em up
for
> > that), and something else as Sergeants, though they don't have
swords.
> > I draw the halls and rooms on a piece of graph paper, which I put on
> > cookie sheet so the magnets will stick.  Colored construction paper
> > glued to more sheet magnets and a hole punch provide blips, flame,
and
> > overwatch counters.

Hey Andy!

This sounds like a great idea -- is it okay if I put it on my web page?

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)		World Wide Weuvesite --
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)		http://www.wizard.net/~caw
mailto:chrisweuve@usa.net (perm)

Prev: Re: I've been off the list for 6 weeks, any goss, announcements? Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII