Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: ATTN Andy Skinner

Re: I've been off the list for 6 weeks, any goss, announcements?

From: "And yah, up CLOSE I'm a threat. Beyond range 12 I'm an amusement..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 12:31:41 -0400
Subject: Re: I've been off the list for 6 weeks, any goss, announcements?

>Gidday all,

G'day!

>I've been off the list for six weeks?
>any goss, announcements?

Well, if you are going to be in Columbus, Ohio (US) next weekend,
I'll be running a Full Thrust (b5) game there saturday evening.

Of course, this might be a bit of a haul, seein' as you'd be coming
from Down Below and all...

I don't remember any other announcements. Jerry's archives page has
stuff
up through Apr 30th right now; you could (if you have the time ;-)
browse
through there:

    http://www.net/~jerry/ft/full-thrust.html

It's in a pretty basic format, but works fine for me!

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: ATTN Andy Skinner