Prev: Re: GW Aims to take over the World Next: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: GW Aims to take over the World

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:05:38 -0400
Subject: Re: GW Aims to take over the World

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Roger Gerrish wrote:

> Scary things about GW.
> Did you all know that as part of their move to new premises they
wanted
> some symbol outside their office that would make a statement of their
> corporate belief!
>
> The idea was to construct a Full Size Land Raider and put it by the
> front entrance. Unfortunately for them the Local Council refused
> permission, so now they are contenting themselves with a 9 feet high
> Space Marine!!.
> What I want to know is who was going to build that Land Raider for
them!!
> I'm worried now, we have a Royal Ordnance Factory in Nottingham, could
> there be a secret production line for Land Raiders hidden from our
gaze,
> Also where are they getting 9 ft Space Marines from, I know we can
clone
> sheep in this country......O My God, they are going to take over the
> world...........aaaaargh
>
> I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm Sorry, I know this has not got
> anything to do with FT or GZERO games, but I had to do it, we've just
> had to sit through a 6 week election campaign and I just can't take
> anymore.
>
> Any future posts from me will be strictly GZG related (honest!)
>
> Worried of Nottingham....
> Roger

You know... the funny thing is .... I heard a friend whose just married
a GW US employee, she said " they said something like Today American,
tommorow the whole world..." maybe it have some grain of truth to it..
:)

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: GW Aims to take over the World Next: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII