Prev: Re: Ain't Tech Grand Next: Re: Cavalry in SG2

DS2 - conversion to SG2 style rolls

From: "Bruce S. R. Lee" <bsrlee@w...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 11:25:33 -0400
Subject: DS2 - conversion to SG2 style rolls

I think some time ago someone posted a set of rules mods for DS2 to
remove
the chit system and replace it with a SG2 shifted die roll.

If any one has a copy, could they e-mail it to me. I have problems with
keeping track of a number of counter mixes & ensuring none become lost.
have a number of people who are willing to try this if I can gert rid of
the counter picking, then refering to a sub-table of results.

Bruce S. R. Lee
bsrlee@wr.com.au

Prev: Re: Ain't Tech Grand Next: Re: Cavalry in SG2